UPI AutoPay is a revolutionary service that allows businesses to collect recurring payments from customers
with any UPI application. With this facility, you allow your customers to make payments directly through
UPI. You get the best of both worlds: the power of UPI and the flexibility of repetitive payments, made
easier for you by FidyPay!
Confused about what is UPI AutoPay? UPI AutoPay is the latest facility for recurring payments like mobile
bills, EMI payments, insurance premiums, mutual funds, OTT subscriptions, and utility bills, among others.
- Use one-time authorization to activate recurring payments.
- Setup auto-debit for recurring transactions.
- Collect recurring payments anytime, whether daily, weekly, monthly,
quarterly, or yearly.
How Does UPI AutoPay Works?
- Register with a UPI AutoPay company in India like FidyPay and share your
UPI AutoPay mandate with your customers through a UPI enabled application
- Your customer enters their UPI PIN to authorize the mandate, after which
the UPI AutoPay facility gets activated
- For all auto-debits in the future, your customers receive notifications
and the amount is auto-debited from their bank account on authorized dates using standing instructions on
Benefits of Collecting Payments Through UPI AutoPay
- Activation of recurring payments made easy with a one-time authorization.
- Real-time confirmation of the mandate.
- Power to grow customer base.
- Complete transparency .
- Enhanced success rate.
- Timely payments.
UPI AutoPay is a win-win situation for both businesses and their customers. It makes your company more
efficient and agile, allowing you to bill, sell, and price seamlessly at a faster pace than ever. Enabling
the feature is super-easy with the UPI AutoPay service of a UPI Autopay service provider company, like
FidyPay. Sign up today and start experiencing!