Here is our FAQs section to help you to better understand all about our product.
UPI (Unified Payments Interface) is a government-backed interface that allows bank transfers via a single window. With a QR (Quick Response) code, one can send money to an individual’s or organisation’s bank account. Merchants benefit heavily from UPI QR-code-based payments. Customers can scan the QR code at an outlet and transfer the money directly to the respective bank account. A QR code can be easily scanned by the UPI mobile application. Many Fintech platforms integrated with UPI payments allow users to scan a QR code. Considering the number of smartphone users in today’s era, UPI QR-code-based payment is essential.
UPI-based payments are completely safe for merchants and businesses. Safety steps in UPI-based payments are as follows:
- For every UPI payment, the user has to enter a PIN code. Merchants can ensure that only authorized individuals make payments via the UPI QR-code system.
- The sensitive info of users is protected by making payments via the UPI interface.
- For every payment, merchants will receive a notification in their UPI app. One can make sure that no customer leaves without making payments.
- The QR code for every merchant is unique.
The pros of UPI QR code generators offered by FidyPay are as follows:
- You aren’t restricted to using only one QR code. With a UPI QR generator, one can produce multiple QR codes for different offices/shops.
- You don’t have to worry about failed or pending transactions. All pending/failed payments will be automatically reconciled for merchants.
- FidyPay QR codes can be integrated without hassles. The simple process for integration saves time for merchants.
- The QR-code payment system is inter-operable and allows you to make use of available info.
Gone are the days when merchants used paper-based bills. For backtracking and reconciliation purposes, merchants have to look at the payments. The UPI-QR code payment system records every transaction. Merchants do not have to keep payment slips for reconciliation at the end of the month. If any transaction is failed, the system will automatically reconcile. Instead of wasting time on payment reconciliation at the end of the billing cycle, merchants and business owners can do something productive.
Apart from displaying the QR code in physical form, merchants can also keep a digital copy. The image can be forwarded to customers that cannot visit the store to make payments. UPI-based payment apps allow users to scan a QR code from their photo gallery. You can boost customer experience and grow your business with remote customer management.